Translate

Thursday 28 June 2012

Tenkay's Anyone?

Ok So apart from Kristen's go to converse the next thing she reaches for is her Nike Tenkay's in Black, if like some other lovely people I know have been hunting these like it's your last meal then fear not KStew's You can get them on e-bay right now!

Here's the link & You can thank me later!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nike-Wmns-Tenkay-Low-Black-Canvas-White-Womens-Shoes-429886-001-/110884314371?var=#ht_2788wt_1214


Now before all of you run and get your hopes up I am gonna warn you this seller is only selling them in US 6 & US 6.5 but there are other sellers that are also selling them right now on ebay in high top and lows

Let me know in the comments if there's anything your lovely paws are trying to get hold of and I'll do some digging for ya!

Until Next Time!

Don't for get to Twatter & Instagram me @kstewfan123



No comments:

Post a Comment